When you contact our PerformFlow Support Team with a question or to report an issue, we may ask you to share your Google Form and template(s) with Edit access. This article explains why we need these to troubleshoot your issue.
- Why do we ask you to share your Google Form and your templates?
- What will happen to my data?
- How to revoke us access to your spreadsheet?
Why do we ask you to share your Google Form and your templates?
Sharing your Google Form in Edit mode is required to troubleshoot your issue.
When you face a technical issue with PerformFlow, a member of our Support team will ask you to share your original Google Form to [email protected] with Edit access.
This will help us check identify possible causes of the problem.
Your grant of permissions during installation of PerformFlow, is limited to the functionality of the service. PerformFlow neither propagates these permissions nor allows access to your files/folders to the PerformFlow Support team automatically.
What will happen to my data?
We ask for such access only for troubleshooting purposes and to provide you with a solution.
- We will use the access only for the specified purpose and for the required duration of investigation
- We will ask for your permission in case we need to make any modifications to these files
- We won’t make a copy of your files, unless we want to show you an example after which we will permanently delete the copy
- We do not change the sharing settings or share the file to anybody else
- We prompt you to stop sharing the files/folders with us, once our investigation is over
How to revoke us access to your spreadsheet?
Simply remove [email protected] from the sharing settings and we will not have access to your files anymore.