Plan That Scale As Your Demand Grows
Emails sent per month
Number of addon users
(can create rule)
Number of recipients or approvers
Send approval email
or notified email only
Set conditions for recipients
Add Form respondent to interact
One-click approval from email
Google Sheets report
Set reminder for approval email
PDF / Google Docs
Send generated PDF / Google Docs
Share file attachment with recipients (uploaded by respondent)
Resend email &
resend pending requests
Transfer forms data
Signature for PDF (Combined Mode)
Customize email template
Transfer paid plan to other user
Addon user management
Team member edit sharing
Final email settings to save quota
*(on average get 25 requests)
Within 3 business days
per month (12-month) save up to 25%
From 1200 emails/month
*(on average get 300 requests)
250/day (Gmail & Gsuite Free)
1500/day (Paid Gsuite)
Within 48 business hours
$2 $0 support fee per month
(From 1000 to 10.000 emails/ month)
(12-month) save up to 28%
From 5000 emails/month
(on average get 1250 requests)
250/day/user (Gmail & Gsuite Free)
1500/day/user (Paid Gsuite)
Within 24 business hours
$5 $0 support fee per month
(From 5000 to 50.000 emails/month)
Simple to Use – Money Back If Not Satisfied
No Coding Skill Required
Simply install on your Google Forms and enjoy, you don’t have to know coding to use the add-on.
30-day Money Back Guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee within first 30 days.
Data Protection via Google
Data Storage & Server are run in Google Cloud & Firebase (owned by Google).
Frequently Asked Questions
Emails & Requests are different. For examples, if you set up a workflow with 2 recipients, a form respondent submit a request then 2 emails counted to be sent to 2 recipients. In average, a request from our users consists of 4 emails. That’s why free plan (100 emails) is calculated to be approximately 25 requests per month.
The smaller number of recipient you set up in the workflow, the more request you have with a fixed email quota and vice versa.
Recently there is a bug from Google which disconnects the add-on with Google Forms (You can check out the details here).
To fix the problem, open the add-on’s menu (≡), then go to “Quotas“. Here, switch “Activate PerformFlow” off then switch it on again to reset the add-on.
Permission to Google Drive is only necessary for the addon to perform actions related to your connected Google Form and spreadsheet on your behalf. In no circumstance that we will use those files for any other purposes or sharing to third parties.
You can check out our all permissions and their purposes for more details.
No. PerformFlow only store data which is absolutely necessary for the addon to work properly.
You can check out what data we store for more details.
Please be noted that PerformFlow will not automatically charge your Paypal or credit/debit card after your subscription ends.
If you want to cancel subscription when your paid plan is still effective, please contact us at [email protected] and provide us your email used for the last purchase & the email for the owner of this addon.
Unfortunately, you cannot downgrade your plan to lower quota plan after purchasing PerformFlow. However, this will not affect our 30-day money back guarantee and you will get money back if you are not satisfied with the product within 30 days.
Yes, but only in the case your previous paid plan is still effective, having at least 1 month left in the quota from annual plan. If you purchase higher quota plan, the total you pay will be your original fee subtracting discount and remaining subscribed credit (the cost you paid for the previous paid plan calculated in total months left not used). The subtraction will be processed automatically and displayed in payment page.
If you have used all the months for the previous paid plan, you will not get refund and have to pay full price of the higher plan you choose at that time.
*Please be noted that if you have used for at least 1 day for a month, it will be counted as a month used. For example, if you pay on 15th this month so 14th of next month will end first month and from 15th of next month, your quota will be counted as 2 months used.
No, you can change the form ownership via Google Forms settings. However, the new owner account CANNOT configure the add-on.
That new account can only edit questions on the form, but beware that changing the form’s questions can break the add-on settings.
You can transfer your paid subscription to other email. Simply click login and visit dashboard to do so. Please be noted that this feature is only applied for paid plan only.
The link will lead you to dashboard where you can check your team’s total quota, and start adding & removing users.
- To add users, simply enter your member’s email address at “Add team member�? section and click Add. Then the added email address will appear on “Manage team members�? section above.
- To remove users, simply click on the red-bin button on the left side of every email address.
You can check out this video for demonstration.
*Note: please be aware that email quota of Team Plan are used by the whole team. Meaning if a member sends emails, they are substracted to the team’s total quota.
- Your data excluding custom email template data will be kept forever just like other Free plan users. Only data relating to custom email template will be kept within 30 days after you cancel subscription and after 30 days, it will be automatically deleted.
- You can ask us to delete all of your data by emailing to [email protected]
- You can get full refund within 30 days since the day you purchase. Simply email to [email protected] to proceed.
- After 30 days of purchase, you will not get refund if your providing reasons are not technical problems of PerformFlow addon.
- After 30 days of purchases, if you can provide proof of PerformFlow’s technical problems & want refund, you can receive partial refund based on remaining subscribed credit (your subscribed months left).
- You will not receive refund for extra months that we provide as bonus gift.
If the add-on suddenly has error running although it works normally before, please send us email to [email protected]. Our team will contact with you ASAP to examine the issue.
- If the problem happens to all users, we will issue a fixing update to solve the problem.
- If the problem happens with your domain only, it is highly because your G Suite admin settings may prevent the add-on in certain cases. In this situation, it is recommended to contact your domain admin because we cannot fix nor allowed to access your system. Please rest assured that REFUND is still available.
No. Recipients do not need Google account. They also do not need to have access to your Google Form or spreadsheet.
When a request is sent, recipient will receive an email which includes:
- ‘One-click Approve’ & ‘One-click Reject’ button: to approve/reject immediately.
- ‘Approve/Reject & Comment’ button: to open PerformFlow app where you can approve/reject & give comment on the request.
There is no limit to the number of recipients. However, be aware that the higher number of recipients is, the quicker your emails quota may run out.
You can have option to allow Form Respondents to edit their own submission.
However, Recipients can not edit submissions from Respondent.
There are many other tools like PerformFlow using Google daily-email quota. Google only has a limited amount of email quota for daily. And as more and more people use their daily-email service for free, the faster this daily-email quota runs out.
When you run out of email quota, the addon will temporary stop running. You will have to wait for quota renewal to send email again.
If you are Free user, you can purchase Individual Plan and enjoy much higher quotas (at least 1000 emails/month) and unlimited emails sent per day.
With Free plan, you can only generate up to 100 files per month.
But with Individual or Team plan, the quota depends on your Owner’s type of account: 250/day (for Gmail & Gsuite Free) or 1500/day (for Paid Gsuite Account)
There are 2 errors that may happen when you configure document generation:
Error 1: Missing field on Form
- It means that there are Matching Question Fields appearing on your file template, yet none is found on your Google Form. The add-on will not generate any file if this error occurs.
- Solution: Add the respective question of the missing fields to your Google Form
(E.g. if your file template has <> field, yet your Google Form does not have it, add “Employee Name” question to your Form).
Error 2: Missing field on file template
- It means that there are questions appearing on your Google Form, yet their respective Matching Question Fields are not found on your file template. In this case, you can still generate files, but those files will not have the answers for the missing question fields.
- Solution: Add the missing question fields to your file template
(E.g. if your Form has “Employee Name” question, yet your file template does not have it, add <> field to the template).
No. You can use a different account for payment and it does not need to be your add-on-user account.
You can use the add-on with both those types of email.
In case you use the add-on for the company, it is highly recommend using a general account (which will be used for a long time). So even when your company has personnel changes, your company can still use that same general account for their workflow.