Quotas & Billings
Understand your billing & quota limit and how it is handled.
1. How to check your Quotas?
You can check your quotas by clicking on (≡) icon on the add-on, then select “Quotas“:
It will open the Quotas menu where you can see your current Plan & Quotas:
On this menu, you can see:
- Your Plan: your current plan will be shown here (Free in this example).
- “Upgrade” button: clicks here to redirect to payment page where you can purchase Individual Plan.
- Remaining Quotas: this section shows how much quotas you have left, including:
- Monthly emails: the amount of emails left you can send this month.
- Daily emails: the amount of emails left you can send today (it is Unlimited for Individual Plan).
- Document / PDF: the amount of files left you can generate this month.
- Quota Refresh Date: the date which your monthly quota will refresh anew.
- “Activate PerformFlow” switch: switching it off will deactivate the add-on. It is highly recommended not to do this unless there is a big issue.
2. What are Daily Emails Quota & Monthly Emails Quota?
- Daily Quota is the maximum number of emails can be sent per day.
- Daily Quota is refreshed every 24 hours.
- Monthly Quota is the maximum number of emails can be sent per month.
- You cannot use the addon if your monthly quota runs out, and you have to wait 30 days for it to refresh.
Why Daily Quota & Monthly Quota are different?
Because there are other tools like PerformFlow using Google daily emails quota. Therefore, daily quota tends to run out quicker and it is different from the total monthly emails quota.
2. Differences between Free Plan & Paid Plan
- Gain 100 emails of monthly quota
- Can send 100 emails per day
- Can generate up to 100 files per month
- Gain at least 1000 emails of monthly quota
- Can send unlimited emails per day
- Can generate unlimited amount of files per month