Email Settings & Features:
1. How to check your Quotas?
You can check your quotas by clicking on (≡) icon on the add-on, then select “Quotas“:
It will open the Quotas menu where you can see your current Plan & Quotas:
On this menu, you can see:
- Your Plan: your current plan will be shown here (Free in this example).
- “Upgrade” button: clicks here to redirect to payment page where you can purchase Individual Plan.
- Remaining Quotas: this section shows how much quotas you have left, including:
- Monthly emails: the amount of emails left you can send this month.
- Daily emails: the amount of emails left you can send today (it is Unlimited for Individual Plan).
- Document / PDF: the amount of files left you can generate this month.
- Quota Refresh Date: the date which your monthly quota will refresh anew.
- “Activate PerformFlow” switch: switching it off will deactivate the add-on. It is highly recommended not to do this unless there is a big issue.
2. What are Daily Emails Quota & Monthly Emails Quota?
- Daily Email Quota is the maximum number of emails can be sent per day. Daily Quota is refreshed every 24 hours.
- Monthly Email Quota is the maximum number of emails can be sent per month.You cannot use the addon if your monthly quota runs out, and you have to wait 30 days for it to refresh.
Why Daily Quota & Monthly Quota are different?
Because there are other Google addons like PerformFlow using Google daily emails quota. Therefore, daily quota tends to run out quicker and it is different from the total monthly emails quota.
3. What will happen if your monthly email quota ran out?
If your monthly email quota ran out, your workflow will stop sending emails. Before this happens, our system will send you reminder of your quota nearly running out (80%).
You can wait until the next refresh date to have full quota again, and another way to continue your workflow is upgrading your plan. Paid plans not only give you higher quotas for monthly email but also provide additional advanced features like custom email template.